I'm super-thrilled to announce that I've opened up online sales of the newest Evil Inc book, "Evil Inc: When Worlds Collide."
This book was premiered at Baltimore Comic Con last weekend to rave reviews, and I can't wait for you guys to get a copy of your own. As always, you have a number of options when you visit the store:
• You can buy the book, straight-up, as-is, and I'll sign it and send it to you as quickly as possible with my heartfelt thanks for supporting an independent cartoonist.
• You can buy an Artist Edition of the book for a few bucks more. That means I'll draw an original illustration inside the book just for you. I will only do 250 Artist Edition books, so this will be a numbered, limited set of books. You can see some examples of previous Artist Edition sketches below. Use the Note to Merchant feature during checkout to suggest a character for me to put in your book.
• If you want all seven Evil Inc books, I'll give you the first one ("Evil Inc Annual Report, Vol. 1") for free.
• You can also get an Artist Edition of "When Worlds Collide," along with all of the others, and you'll get Volume One free.
• And finally, I have a very special price if you want Artist Edition copies of each of the seven Evil Inc graphic novels.
All of the options for Evil Inc: When Worlds Collide can be found here.
Click on the thumbnails to see these Artist Edition sketches in their full-sized goodness.
Evil Inc graphic novelsIf you've read the previous graphic novels, you know that it's a step further than the typical collection of comic strips. Instead, I take the individual panels of the daily strips and lay out comic-book-style pages, adding completely new panels and other content to make the reading process a new, smooth narrative experience.
And even if you have read the previous Evil Inc graphic novels, you'll find this one is the most polished one yet. I've added a new "splash page"-inspired intro panel at the start of each chapter. Even the narration boxes and story transitions have an updated approach.
-- All of which is kinda hard to describe, but easy to show off. So, without further ado, here's a special PDF download (37 MB) to read a couple chapters and see what I'm talking about.
Want more preview? You can download the September edition of Evil Inc Monthly to get yet more peeps at what's in store.
I think you'll agree, it's the best Evil Inc graphic novel yet.